5 January 2019

Bio of The Introvert Boy

Bio of The Introvert Boy


Hii , I like imagining things which will never happen in my Life...Keep on reading and judge me and say what you think about me on my insta @slaying.teens_ _ _ _ .  I am an introvert  still I got many problems in my life . Everyday in my life I face a new problem and by the end of the day I get a solution for it . I love doing everything what others do if it doesn't cost much bucks $$.  My name is Abhishek Kushawaha but I like calling myself Awnits because the name has a full-form and represents my school days. I am an admin of 3 pages on Instagram  @slaying.teens_ _ _ _  , @slaying.teeens , @the.introvert.girl .
I am six  times failed YouTuber and a geeky Boy. I love staying alone in my room having two big windows and one door on which there are many evil Quotes Written. I like travelling and thinking of new Ideas . I have failed in almost everything I have tried to do except in Instagram pages. I like making new friends but only in social World. I got tutions everyday after my school so I borrow time from my sleep hours to explore the internet. I don't stay with my parents, I stay with my sister who is married so my sister and her husband is my guardian , They have the typical old Indian Mentality which I transform slowly slowly to modern era . I don't like to share my feelings with anyone already said "Introvert". This much for Now/// Do make sure to visit my blog daily you may get some good ideas or inspiration for your Future. Don't Forget to text me what you think of me on my insta @slaying.teens_ _ _ _

0 comments: