5 January 2019

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ How I made 50K+ Real Followers without promotion πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

How I made 50K+ Real Followers without promotion



( If you don't understand any part just text me on insta @awnits.abhishek)

(Visit Blog Daily To Read Something New and Interesting)


Read the blog full I am sure this will help you in growing your Instagram accountWon't talk about shit  for proof Check My Instagram accounts below and come back I will teach You How I grew real Followers so fast and without promotion...


My account - SlayingTeens(50K + Followers)

Now If you have seen  my page you will say I have so many followers because It's a girls page and because I  have so many photos posted But that's not the only reason...
Here's the trick I used...

1.   I used to use a lot of hashtag in my photos It's  a very great way to get organic followers Fast and free . Here are some hashtags you can use while uploading photos I  can guarantee you will get good results..                 #cute #likeforlike #beauty #followforfollow                                      #like4likes #likeforlikes#followforfollowback#beautiful 
#stunning #gorgeous  #love #instagood #myphoto #me   
#tbt #follow #followme #photooftheday#happy
#tagforlikes #beautiful #self #girl#picoftheday #like


***Copy them and use them while uploading photos and videos ***

2. Use Location While Uploading photos and videos It makes your account visible in suggestion list of other users.

3.  Like the comments of people on others post , reply to their comments e.t.c
For eg:- I need to grow my instagram account  So what I am going to do is when other people upload photos or videos I will try to comment something first and also liking the comment of others people.

4.  Engage your followers to your account by  regularly posting stories , Asking them suggestions, Replying to their comments and being humorous .

5.  The Most Effective way to make people visit your profile is Liking Post By Location.
I am explaining what it means .
I live in India so I will go to search option in instagram then Location and  then Search India there I will get top Posts and Recent Post from India . Just check the recent posts in India and like all the photos posted recently with loaction tagged India.

6.  Engage in Shoutout for shoutout with your friends , Tag other people in stories , poll games , ask their opinions, don't be an introvert Like me .

More tricks On next Post Till Then Buy Make Sure to check My blog everyday to Read something Interesting...

Do keep Visiting my blog for some inspiring stories, motivation , tips and tricks  

2 comments:

  1. Nice tips, do you know how to hide the hastags? it gets very messy with too many hastags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your physical appearance also helped.

    ReplyDelete